nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cisco for dummies?

From: "William Allen Simpson" <wsimpson () greendragon com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 96 17:58:46 GMT

From: Michael Vallee <mike () vaultline net>
This is actually a very good idea. Someone should talk to Tim O'Rielly at
ORA.COM about this. They are the "Nutshell Book" folks, and do a great job
on other books in this area.

We need to recommend an author. Any volunteers?

I'd recommend the folks who do the ISoc international routing training
seminars each year, some of whom are on this mailing list.  I was really
impressed in Montreal.  And I expect that the international market for
such a book would be quite large in the long run.

Hey Randy, Geert, got any extra time on your hands? ;-)

WSimpson () UMich edu
BSimpson () MorningStar com