nanog mailing list archives

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: NANOG 9 Date Change (fwd)

From: Scott Huddle <huddle () mci net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 19:16:03 -0500

Bill Manning (bmanning () ISI EDU) wrote

Include total exchanged traffic, or presented traffic, as well.
Rank order the different exchanges by this metric.

btw, would there be any interest in the growthrates of
selected exchanges?

      Not a likely possiblity.  With some of the exchanges,
      this data is near impossible to gather.  I'd be happy
      to post growth rates in the form of participants.

How about routes presented?  I'm looking for a relative measure
of size for the participants at the IXP, as opposed to just
a count of number of participants.

-scott