nanog mailing list archives

Re: MCI

From: Gordon Cook <gcook () tigger jvnc net>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 11:02:19 -0500 (EST)

I am told that Cisco has an OC-3 interface to its 75XX series of
routers.  If so why would you need a cluster of routers around each ATM
switch?

The COOK Report on Internet                 Individ. hard copy   $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA       Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                              Corporate            $350
Internet: cook () cookreport com               Corporate Site Lic.  $650
http://pobox.com/cook/  for new COOK Report Glossary of Internet terms