nanog mailing list archives

Re: NAVYJOBS.COM

From: "Dick St.Peters" <stpeters () netheaven com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 01:53:15 -0400

Vadim Antonov writes:

Which is -- if you want to start a registry ask NIC to allocate
you something like MYREG.COM and register whoever you want
*under it*.  No negotiations with root NS operators.  No additional
load on root NSes.

Be it known then that I will accept applications for registration
under commercial.com.  Email for details (hostmaster () commercial com),
which should give me time to make some up.

Why is this thread on nanog?  Most everything that's been said here
has been said (several times) on com-priv (along with a lot of other
things making even less sense, of course).

--
Dick St.Peters,         Gatekeeper, Pearly Gateway, Ballston Spa, NY
stpeters () NetHeaven com  Owner/operator, NetHeaven 518-885-1295/1-800-910-6671