nanog mailing list archives

60 Day Termination Notice (fwd)

From: Elise Gerich <epg () merit edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 12:59:18 -0500 (EST)

The following message has been sent to ANS to formally issue the
60 day termination notice for the NSFNET Backbone Service.  Many
of you already depend on an alternate network for your primary
communication path, but this is the final step in officially
notifying ANS that the service will cease.

It has been wonderful working with you all over the course of the
NSFNET award, and we hope that we will continue our fine working
relationship in the brave new world of post-NSFNET.

              --Elise