nanog mailing list archives

Re: Has PSI been assigned network 1?

From: Curtis Villamizar <curtis () ans net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 23:21:48 -0400

In message <199504192249.SAA20468 () titan sprintlink net>, Vadim Antonov writes:
It may not have everything we want today but it is an excellent starting
platform.

If i can't implement my existing policy, i cannot use RADB, ok?

(Well, we _will_ use it -- to talk to people whose announcements
are loaded with garbadge).  We simply cannot use it to talk
to major service providers because policies in place cannot
be represented in RIPE-81.

--vadim

Vadim,

Mainly for the benefit of the RPS WG, could you describe the policies
that you are unable to implement in RIPE-181.

Curtis