Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: [metasploit-hackers] Mac OS X Meterpreter

From: Rob Fuller <mubix () room362 com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 00:33:29 -0400

Looks like it's really coming along, awesome work!. Any chance you can
shoot some build notes or quick how-to on the best way to get started
testing it and giving you feedback?

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Certified Checkbox Unchecker

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Anwar Mohamed <anwarelmakrahy () gmail com>