Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: no response for my pull requests

From: Tod Beardsley <todb () packetfu com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:08:28 -0500

Hi Anwar! We're currently treading lightly on the Meterpreter code base --
even the Java stuff. Sorry for the holdup on your pull requests, we're
moving forward on that front as best we can, but changes that involve a
bunch of lines in a bunch of files will tend to take longer if only because
we need to budget time on them and pull together sufficient testing
resources to ensure regression-free changes.

You might want to get a hold of @scriptjunkie, mihi, or @timwr to see if
you can't get some feedback from them in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.