Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: meterpreter flaky

From: k41zen <k41zen () me com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:57:17 +0000

Have created a meterpreter/reverse_tcp exe and upload this to the same target in an effort to gain persistence through
the "run persistence" command instead of metsvc. Listener is all good but when I execute the .exe on the target
metasploit sits there saying "Sending Stage" and sits there forever.

Any ideas?