Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: setg LPORT doesn't work

From: Sagar Belure <sagar.belure () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:55:43 +0530

Thanks for clarifying Joshua.

Regards,
Sagar Belure

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Joshua Smith <lazydj98 () gmail com> wrote:

Local datastores always take precedence over global datastores, so you
would need to unset LHOST before the setg will take effect. IIRC,
precedence goes local ds, global ds, module default values.
Setg does not force all as it might sound, rather it's more like setting a
global default value, but a local setting will always override it (local
datastores are local to each module)

-Josh