Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Module development in C

From: egypt () metasploit com
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 10:37:00 -0600

Modules must be written in Ruby.  However, it is possible to compile C
using metasm and recent additions to the API have made that a bit
easier for local exploits. For remote exploits, it is an uncommon
need, although assembling small stubs is often useful and is also
available through metasm.

Meterpreter has an extension API that allows you to build new features
into it easily in C.

Hope this helped,
egypt

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:41 AM, haZard0us Bullhacker