Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Java AtomicReferenceArray Type exploit and java meterpreter question

From: Jonathan Cran <jcran () 0x0e org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:10:03 -0500

Try slightly modifying the .class file with classeditor:
http://classeditor.sourceforge.net/ - Apparently AV will flag on an md5 of
the .class file sometimes :)

WRT the %TEMP% variable stuff, i'm not sure off the top of my head but if
you jump in #metasploit i'm sure someone can help. Try this for starters:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1048661/accessing-windows-system-variables-in-java-1-4

jcran