Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Problem with Payload Configuration

From: jambunathan sadasivamiyer <jamshuttle77 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:58:45 +0530

hi
with following  options,
msf.> use payload/windows/shell/reverse_tcp_dns

i am able to generate the payload as sequence of hex humbers
can anybody tell me how to use this payload.

i just browsed following link and others, but if i could get a possible
example, it could be easy for understanding.

http://www.metasploit.com/modules/payload/windows/exec

thanks
jam