Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Privilege escalation on an isolated system

From: "5.K1dd" <5.k1dd () austinhackers org>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 16:26:29 -0600

Metasploit really isn't designed for such a scenario.  You could
generate meterpreter as an exe and run it locally, but you'd need a
handler to interact with the session.  I'm not sure its possible to have
the handler and meterpreter running on the same box since they would
both be trying to use the same port to communicate.  Some of the aux
modules come in standalone form on the websites of the various authors.
 That might be a possible avenue.

Thanks haZ and Roberto.

Let me explain the situation again. The Windows system I'm facing is
not connected to a network (it has no NICs). I have unprivileged user
access into it. It is _not_ an access through a meterpreter shell,
it's just a classic user/password combo that I'm using (I have
phisical access to the box).
My question is: is there a way to leverage MSF's privilege
exploitation capabilities in order to get admin privileges on this
box?