Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: vb script to infect WORD docs_LibreOffice?

From: James Butler <jamie.e.butler () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 08:35:23 +0100

Ignore my last post - that is what happens after a long night.  I should be
able to get it to work so will have another go

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 8:25 AM, James Butler <jamie.e.butler () gmail com>wrote:

I actually tried it out yesterday and th VBScript does not work with
LibreOffice.  Most of the objects are not recognized in LibreOffice Basic VB
interpreter.  The only way is to insert the code into a Office 2003 or
greater .doc file.

James