Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Exploit not working (haZard0us)

From: "Scott McClellan" <Scott.McClellan () tn gov>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 14:21:14 -0500

My first guess would be that patches were applied to your VMs, which stopped the exploits from working.  I typically
work with my VMs set to host-only (in their own walled garden, without wider network access unless I need it).

After searching, I found 4 matches on easyftp; one of which you mentioned.  Have you tried the remaining three to see
if they work?  You might also try a different payload.