Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Impersonation with Incognito

From: c0lists <lists () carnal0wnage com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:38:19 -0400

stealing a token will require you to already have SYSTEM privs.

so it goes:

get user account-->escalate to SYSTEM-->see domain admin
token-->impersonate domain admin token to do domain admin stuff using
incognito

you'll need to use one of the privilege escalation post exploitation
modules, getystem, ask for it, etc, (or service exploit that yields
SYSTEM shell) to get to SYSTEM before you can properly use incognito.

hope that helps

-CG