Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: no active driver available

From: Martin Bos <purehate () backtrack-linux org>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 21:37:20 -0400

I watch this list :-) I will look into it. Can you tell me which version you
are running?
On May 14, 2011 9:35 PM, "HD Moore" <hdm () metasploit com> wrote:
On 5/14/2011 6:25 PM, Giorgio Casali wrote:
Hello everyone, I have a fresh BT5 install and just svn updated the
metasploit framework, however even after installing the mysql and pg
gems I still receive the:
same error message:

You may want to report this to the BackTrack maintainers. In the
meantime, feel fee to use the downloadable installers from
Metasploit.com to obtain a pre-configured PostgreSQL environment.

-HD