Metasploit mailing list archives

Deploying a webshell

From: Konrads Smelkovs <konrads.smelkovs () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 23:27:53 +0100

Hello,

I want to build a webshell as payload as I've been in situations where for
web based exploits like jboss either reverse/bind shell doesn't work or host
is firewalled and only incoming http is permitted. So far, my approach has
been to hack the appropriate exploit to deploy a basic webshell (hacked
exlploit attached).
Are there any development initiatives I can latch to regarding webshell
deployment? If not, what would be the best approach to take in developing -
do a one-off and ignore errors/payloads at all, make webshell as payload
(and if so, how to build a new communications channel?)

Ideas appreciated
--
Konrads Smelkovs
Applied IT sorcery.