Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: cant import nessus scan results to Armitage

From: Zate <zate75 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 20:25:49 -0500

And Raphael contacted me off the list and I am pretty sure that the nessus
plugin can be adapted to work with Armitage.  I will take a look at that
this weekend, it needs to be cleaned up in that regards anyhow.

the benefit of that is the ability to reach out and grab the reports
directly from the nessus servers, vs saving them and moving them.

thanks.

Zate

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Raphael M