Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: java_signed_applet Cert for incoming connections

From: JOhn Mistikopoulos <mailtest1223133456 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:34:31 +0200

Thank you very much.

Concerning the java applet, is there any way to sign it with a legit, signed
by a CA, certificate?
Because there are some restrictive network configurations that block
self-signed Java applets.

Thanks in advance,
--John

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 6:22 PM, <egypt () metasploit com> wrote:

Not right now due to a limitation with our HTTP server library.  I've
created ticket #3884 (https://www.metasploit.com/redmine/issues/3884)
to track this.

Thanks,
egypt

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 7:33 AM, JOhn Mistikopoulos