Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: hashdump command output in creds table?

From: Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:07:07 -0400

no it does not save the output to the db, I wrote this script for a friend, you might find it useful, it will adapt the
proper method for dumping hashes depending on the services and privilege level the process is running under and it will
save to db and remove according to RID the guest and support accounts

https://github.com/darkoperator/Meterpreter-Scripts/blob/master/hashdump2.rb