Metasploit mailing list archives

ScreenSpy metasploit meterpreter script for viewing remote desktops in real time

From: "roni bachar" <roni.bachar.blog () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 16:10:21 +0200

Hi guys

just finished writing a great meterpreter script for metasploit

i was looking for a long time for a script that will give me the ability

to get interactive view of remote desktops when using meterperter,

but didn't find any script that can be used for this task.

so i decided to meet the challenge and create my own script.

hope you like it :)

i would love to hear your comments or any suggestions that you might have

p.s finished adding a support for windows machine running metasploit.

http://bit.ly/gKOjk4

Roni Bachar.

http://ronibachar.blogspot.com