Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: What is the most cool IE exploit and java on the moment (metasploit)?

From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:42:20 -0600

Hi

There is no restriction.

Do you suggest the most recent and most reliable one for Flash and Adobe?

Yes, but browser autopwn is out of date.

Thanks

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Chao Mu <chao.mu () minorcrash com> wrote:
You may also want to consider Flash and Adobe vulnerabilities. Or are
you restricting yourself to IE and Java? If so, what versions? There
is always browser autopwn if you get lazy...

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Richard Miles