Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: New Javascript Packer: JSidle

From: Spring Systems <korund () hotmail com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 13:26:36 +0000

Thanks for good addon.
The JSidle packer conception based on delivering script with time delay? Will this affect on the execution speed of
exploit?

The other good thing would be to implement the polymorphic encryption algorithm, to make the Javascript codes that can
transmute and protect themselves.
This will provide very good protection.

Regards,
spring