Metasploit mailing list archives

Load plugin inside msfgui / Error in msfgui ?

From: Ludovic Courgnaud <ludovic.courgnaud () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:50:54 +0200

Hi everyone,
I was trying the msfgui and I'm wondering if it is possible to launch a
plugin directly from the interface. I did not find the option in the menus
and I need it in order to load both a plugin and an exploit at same time.
Actually, a loaded plugin (in console mode) permits me to create Command and
Control channels with list of victims, then an exploit can be executed on a
selected victim. Is that possible in graphical mode?

Then, in console mode, I use the existing option "jobs -i ID" wich displays
informations about a specific job, but that option seems to fail in
graphical mode, I get the following message :

"Info failled msfgui.MsfException: Uncaught exception undefined method
'info' for #<Rex::Job:0x...> in method job.info"

As this problem happened to me when I used myjob.info["datastore"], I
changed it to myjob.ctx[0].datastore and problem was solved. Is that a good
solution?