Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: auxiliary > oracle_login/oracle_sql not work

From: Jacky Jack <jacksonsmth698 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:49:33 +0800

Thanks,

I'm afraid Use of 1.8.7 will create failure of running
exploits/payloads while I can write auxiliary modules.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 10:48 AM, HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com> wrote:
On 3/25/2010 9:47 PM, Jacky Jack wrote:
Yes, I guess so.

But at least please kindly provide any workarounds so that we can run
such oracle auxi modules.

Because it seems that Metasploit uses its own ruby interpreter.
The ways to tweak to work leads to make Metasploit doesn't work and
issues errors/warnings.

Use any Ruby 1.8.7 installation and follow the instructions on the wiki.

-HD