Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: windows packages

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:00:19 -0500

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 18:46 +0000, John Biondolillo wrote:
I've been playing around with Mubix's idea of the framework as a
payload and think its a great way of pivoting considering trying to
route through a meterpreter session doesn't allow for all the auxilary
modules and 3rd party tools (nmap). But what i've been doing is
uploading a cab file of nmap with the winpcap installer and what I
would like to do is to be able to add my 3rd party tools to the
framework install. I'm not that familar with NSIS and I've been having
trouble building my own custom installer, what i wanted to know is if
it would be possible if you could provide us with the nsi files or
post the scripts here so we can make our own custom framework packages
so we only have to use the deploymsf.rb for msf and nmap,etc.

Attached, should be in SVN soon as well. You may need to tweak the
paths, and remove the icon links to make this build on linux. The cygwin
base directory can be obtained by installing 3.3-dev from the web site.

-HD