Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Problem connecting to nexpose

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 08:54:15 -0600

Thanks for the report! This error is triggered when NeXpose is installed
but has not been activated. This can happen if a valid license was
entered during the installation, but the license server could not be
contacted. To manually activated, log in to the UI, go into
Administration, click the "Manage" link on the "NeXpose Security
Console" line, and click "Licensing" on the left. You may need to enter
your key manually and click Activate. If your installation is already
activated and you are hitting this error, let me know.

-HD