Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: metasploit unleashed Incomplete ??

From: metafan () intern0t net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 07:43:31 -0500

Dear n0s0yn4die,

I suggest that you contact the people at offensive-security since they are the individuals that manages Metasploit
Unleashed.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but it's those people that created it.

PS: What's up with your e-mail? The text and everything was unusually formated.

Best regards,
MaXe

Hi, Metasploit Unleashed trainning was Incredible... but Why is incomplete after the owned ??

I'm looking for some interesting articules that I read a few weeks ago and I can't found them.
In the search box, i look for "Incognito" or "EggHunter" and nothing appears... ¿?

Google seems to "remember" that items, look for # metasploit unleashed  "Fun with Incognito" or "Using the Egghunter
Mixin" #

Where are this articles ??  Thx...

'Writing-a-simple-IMAP-fuzzer';
'Exploit-Development';