Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit 3.3 Development Updates

From: danilo.nascimento.c at gmail.com (Danilo Nascimento)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:02:09 -0300

I can't exploit VMs in VirtualBox against Windows Server 2008
Enterprise/Standart (no updates) and Windows Vista Business en SP1 in
a x86 Host and Guest SO. I've tried enable/disable the PAE/NX option
but a BSOD ocurred when i run the exploit.

Which VM Application are you using? When i have some free time i'll
test in Vmware ESXi and XEN.

This exploit works fine against physical machines (Vista SP1 and
Windows Server 2008) for me, the problem is that i can't migrate to
another process (Explorer.exe) and i can exploit only once.

Danilo Nascimento