Metasploit mailing list archives

Pentest on a Oracle 10g database

From: jvanheerden at gtsp.co.za (Jacques van Heerden)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:39:41 +0200

Greetings.

I am busy with a Pentest on a oracle database 10g that is located behind
a checkpoint firewall.

The goal is to see if this database can be exploited via the ports that
is open

My scenario:

My pc's  ----------- ------------Checkpoint Firewall
----------------Cisco content switch ---------------Oracle database.

Oracle database 10g  (10.1.3.4.0) running aix

TCP 12401, 12402, 12403,12404,12405 these ports are used for the remote
connections

TCP 7777  , A version of apache is running on this port ,this is used
for the Enterprise Manager. I get a login prompt that prompt me for the
oc4jadmin password.

Here I tired some sql injections but no luck.

The exploits that I have tried before is on port 1521, and these
exploits obviously does not work because they are being blocked by a
checkpoint firewall.

My Question:

Is there another way into this oracle database. Where can I find some
more ideas.

Thank you in advance.