Metasploit mailing list archives

Upcoming 3.3 Release

From: hdm at metasploit.com (HD Moore)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:08:43 -0500

Hello everyone,

We are planning the official 3.3 release and looking for feedback and
suggestions. For the next ~48 hours we have opened the Trac server up
for anonymous ticket creation. If you have a suggestion for a new
feature or know of a bug that you would like fixed, please file a ticket
at the following URL:

http://trac.metasploit.com/newticket

You can see the current tickets, by version at:

http://trac.metasploit.com/report/3

One major changed planned is the removal of MSFGUI, with it being
replaced by the new Cygwin-based installation (real msfconsole). If you
are using Metasploit on Windows and would like the test the new system,
you can download a preview release at:

https://metasploit.com/framework-3.3-dev.exe

Thanks!

-HD