Metasploit mailing list archives

Course: Mastering the Metasploit Framework

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:02:38 -0500

On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 09:10:17 -0500, Bryan Richardson <btricha at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey H,

While I have been fully planning on attending this training at Blackhat
for over two months now, I just found out that I have other engagements
I must attend on that weekend (which really sucks I must say).  Is it
possible that you will be conducting this same training at some other
time and place in
the near future?  I'd really really like to attend, especially since my
employer is willing to pay for it. :)

Thanks Bryan!

There will definitely be other classes, hopefully at least one more this
year. Not sure about the venue or timing however.

-HD