Metasploit mailing list archives

svn update error message

From: eakemu at hotmail.com (Eddie Akemu)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 17:35:23 +0000

Hi

Fixed...

I had to download framework-3.2.tar.gz extract it to a different directory and copied its contents to the default
framework-3.2 directory, then do a "svn update"

[root at localhost framework-3.2]# svn update
U    lib/rex/proto/dcerpc/client.rb
U    modules/exploits/windows/smb/smb_relay.rb
U    modules/exploits/windows/smb/psexec.rb
U    documentation/RELEASE-3.2.txt
Updated to revision 6498.

Thanks for your help ...

Kind regards