Metasploit mailing list archives

improving meterpreter for a better exe ?‏

From: only4udz at hotmail.fr (Amin Powers)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 08:19:26 +0000

hi list

i'm using the meterpreter as hdm mentioning here http://trac.metasploit.com/wiki/AutomatingMeterpreter     and it works
fine.

want to modify the meterpreter so it will connect to the shellcode
handler every 1 minute for example ( to insure that the user will
connect at every time )

but siince i'm a newbie programmer i dont know ruby nor the msf architecture

in C: it should look like this if im not wrong ;)

while (true)
{

//the old code of the meterpreter

wait(3600);
}

or something like that ;-)

so  if can do this for me please send me a copy of the script and instructions to put it in msf directory

note: normally we need this just for the exe not for the usual exploitation

sorry for my english it's not my mother language

Regards

Amin
Drag n? drop?Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live? Photos.