Metasploit mailing list archives

is it possible to attach metasploit payloads withpdf

From: danuxx at gmail.com (NeZa)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:06:55 -0500

Hey,

Bind LHOST to your local ip y.y.y.y .

And the trick is in the x.x.x.x host, you need to to a redirection
port so when getting incoming connections (from victim) to x.x.x.x:443
you redirect to y.y.y.y:443, this is also another way of NAT so you do
not need to take care of switching form internal to external ip's this
is handled automatically by the redirection port software.

My 2 cents.