Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit Ratproxy

From: spinbad.security at googlemail.com (spinbad)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 16:01:40 +0100

Nope, this looks like there is a problem with setting the parameters in the
wmap_run command. The ^M is just a "display/converting" error. You should be
able to run the blind_sql_query module standalone...

I will try to find out what is responsible for this. In the meantime you
might disable the module by using MCs brand new "profile" feature:
http://metasploit.com/dev/trac/changeset/5988

spinbad