Metasploit mailing list archives

Data Execution Protection and compromised machine

From: jeffs at speakeasy.net (jeffs)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:04:04 -0500

thanks for that information -- the issue I'm having is I cannot get a
command shell on the compromised machine to run execute commands through
a channel because DEP has prevented me.  But I'll keep this command
handy in case I eventually do get that ever-so-important command line.

David Kennedy wrote:
bcdedit.exe/set {current} nx AlwaysOff will disable it from the
command line, a reboot is required.