Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit Framework 3.1 Release Candidate

From: elite_netbios at yahoo.com (Hamid . K)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:33:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi HD,

Thanks for another fix release .
following my previous mail about big window size issue,
I noticed you`ve already fixed it somewhere in your modules !
seems you`ve forgot your own work :)

Check psexec aux. module for example , and expand 'advanced'
options. long list is browsable . other modules can inherit same
code , can`t they ?

About installer , how about inserting a check-box ,asking
if user likes to include Nmap setup , replacing current pop-up
confirm?

regards
Hamid.