Metasploit mailing list archives

Announcing the framework-hackers mailing list

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:30:19 -0600

The framework-hackers list is for folks who care more about writing
exploits and extending the framework than just using it. I expect the
framework list to be full of technical content still, but a few people
asked for a less-noisy list for exploit development. I can tell you that
by looking at the subscription logs, most of the active exploit
developers are subscribed to both lists.

-HD