Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit on Windows (TEST2)

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 22:53:00 -0600

There are two approaches to this. The first is by clearing or changing
databases. Use "db_create someothername" to create a new database
or "db_destroy" and then "db_create" to create a new one. Additionally,
you can also use the -I and -X options to db_autopwn to restrict what
subnets are included in the attack.

-HD