Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit on Windows

From: elite_netbios at yahoo.com (Hamid . K)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 23:13:23 -0800 (PST)

Is it me expecting it before stable release ,
or msf-console auto-complete implementation will not
be changed much ? currently tab will list ALL modules
and not auto-complete while typing . legacy msfconsole
was much better in this case :)
New msfconsole though , fixed delay before loading and
listing modules , but tab auto-complete is really missing !
And yes, I`ve checked new and handy 'search' in console.
thanks for implementing this .

And about GUI , although search option is more than enough
for making GUI easier to user , but I think it would be nice
to categorize exploit modules based on platform and OS ,
right like current state in directory structure.

trying to run 'irb' in msfconsole make cpu to reach 100% and
MSF hangs. rubyw.exe is the bad process here .

more to come.

regards
Hamid.