Metasploit mailing list archives

Need help with UTF-16 URL encoding

From: msairam at intoto.com (M.P.Sairam)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:02:27 +0530

hi,

I need help in  understanding the HTTP request with URL encoded in
UTF-16 format. I need Web servers that support this request format.

--Sairam

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Thank you.

Intoto Inc.