Metasploit mailing list archives

Is there a framework-dev list

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:41:35 -0500

This is basically it :-) The Metasploit SILC channel (silc.hick.org, down
right now) is another place you can chat with active developers.

-HD

On Tuesday 10 July 2007 10:02, joe haldon wrote:
Is there a framework development list that we can subscribe to?  I'd
like to get good background information on the development and
features people are working on.  Clearly there is a lot of work going
on, as evidenced in the frequent updates on the subversion trunk.  It
would be on the dev list where we could talk about mods, experiments
and bugs right?